saya budak degil tapi penyayang :)

Wednesday 27 April 2011

my best lecturer is pn.shareena

To all life on earth !! hahaha ! i want to tell you about my pretty lecturer . she is so cute and humble . i love her because she a good lecturer in the world . pn.shareena is my best lecturer and foster mother in komuniti collage tanjung karang . she teach me in english communication . she can accept my attitude . i always make her angry and laugh with my joking . sometimes is nonsense . but i know she love me . (angkat bakul sendiri la pulak) .
i hope when her read my blog she happy and give me a good mark ! hehe . i want to be a best student . pn.shareena i love you as my best lecturer ever !! please teach me and i want to improve my english . please please please help me !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers